RSS / TWITTER
Geef je op voor de MAILINGLIJST
Maak een LOGIN aan, je profiel in de nederlandse film en tv wereld (en om alle extra functies van deze site te gebruiken)
Gezocht Runner / Junior Transfer Assistant bij Wave StudiosWave
Wave Studios are looking for a Runner/ Junior Transfer Assistant to work in the reception area and
assist in the transfer department of their central Amsterdam base.
The role involves helping the team to keep our clients happy, and make sure that all their needs are
attended to. Lunches and drinks are a key factor, and the general welfare of everyone in the facility
is paramount. The job will also consist of supporting the studio engineers on a technical level, and
be partly based within the facility’s busy transfer department (MCR).
3 / 6 month contract with the posibility of an extension.
Functie eisen / profiel
The ideal candidate will be technical, organized, ambitious, friendly and hardworking; able to work
calmly under pressure, be meticulous, and prioritise well. It is also helpful if the applicant is familiar
with central Amsterdam and lives locally. You should be naturally outgoing and a sociable person
who finds it easy talking to new people.
Daily Jobs might include:
1) Keeping all areas of the facility tidy and stocked, including supermarket trips
2) Turning on and preparing the studios for use
3) Making lunch and taking care of lunch / dinner orders and teas/coffees
4) Preparing video and audio materials to be worked with in the studios
5) Checking and sending out audio and video transfers
6) Assisting the engineers with SFX and music searches
7) Supporting the production team with any audio transfer requests
8) Setting up and testing ISDN links for voice records
9) Liaising with clients, our London facility and other studios by phone and over email
10) Recording and sourcing sound effects in and out of the facility
Wat bieden wij?
We are a small team so responsibilities are varied, broad, and constantly shifting, so the candidate
needs to be prepared to be thrown into the unknown on a daily basis.
The hours can easily exceed 9-6, so the candidate must be accommodating and flexible.
We are in an international environment so a good level of English is a necessity, Dutch is a benefit,
and fluency in other tongues is always useful.
The position is an ideal platform for a candidate hoping to step up to a sound design / mixing role in
Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen om te reageren
meld NIET OK stuur naar een vriend stuur een reactie